Mercure Paris Ouest Saint-Germain Hotel
Please leave us a message.
we will reply as soon as possible.
* Mandatory fields. This information will remain confidential and will never be distributed to any organisation.
** By submitting this form, you agree that the information entered in this form may be collected, used and processed, in whole or in part, to enable us to contact you in connection with your request (whether for information, a quotation or a proposal for collaboration (...)), by e-mail, by telephone, and/or for the sending of commercial and promotional communications relating to the products and services of the member hotels of the Atypio network. ** Read more
Request a quote
To request a quote, please contact us using the form on the Business page.
How to get there
- 20 km from Paris and 30 km from the centre of Paris, it takes around 1 hour by car via the A13 or A14 to reach our hotel.
- Alternatively, you can take the A86 motorway, then the D13 "St Germain en Laye Centre" exit.
- On-site public car park (subject to availability, 20 spaces)
- Parking at the swimming pool 300m away (blue zone)
Saint-Germain-en-Laye RER station, served by the RER A, is just a 7-minute walk from the hotel and a 3-minute drive away. The Châtelet Les Halles - Saint-Germain-en-Laye link takes 30 minutes.
The Saint-Germain-en-Laye tram stop is 200 metres from the hotel.
- Paris-Orly airport 42 minutes away via the A86 (20km)
- Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport 50 minutes away via the A86 motorway (44km), with the option of using the chargeable shuttle bus service.